Saturday, February 12, 2011

sharing my space...

yesterday i decided my desk that i love so much would be better used for the kids and everyones laptop, netbook, etc....

this meant my scrap stuff would be evicted. i needed to downsize. i picked up the cute red and blue floral boxes in the target $1 section. now my scrappy space is in my room on these shelves (also from target)
top shelf has paper punches, pictures...
work area... trimmer, qk, handy tools, markers, more punches lol

way too many thickers lol
embellie drawers by color... and that box has ribbons and trim (need to find a new solution for that)

i did scrap there a little last night and it wasn't so bad. it will take a little getting used to lol
tfl!!




2 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

holy moly girl.. you bust out some wicked awesome layouts in that little space. I hope it works out for you :)

Lori Gentile said...

That's awesome, Julie. I love how you have everything right there at your finger tips!