Thursday, February 10, 2011

scraptacular, glimmer mist, recycling, oh my!!!

this time of year my kids couldlive on clementines! then what do you do with all those boxes they come in?? here is my idea....

i used my scraptacular feb kit, strawberry and black chalkboard glimmer mist, and a left over banner from williams birthday!
i sprayed the heart doilie (just like i did for yesterday's valentine)
used the black calkboard glimmer mist to spray the box. it really gave it an amazing look!
stapled together the leftover banner colors that coordianted with my project!


and here it is! a great place to put al those valentines!


i hope you are inspired to create, recycle, and have fun doing it all!
tfl!


1 comment:

Khristen said...

So funny, my kids do the same, and I have about 7 or 8 clementine boxes in the craft room, ripe for the altering. Thanks for showing me what you did with yours, it'll help get me motivated to move 'em on out of the craft room LOL