Monday, February 14, 2011

scraptacular valentines day blog hop!



here is my take on the feb sketch!!





then i decided i wanted to "spice up" my page a bit. using all papers from the kit and my imaginesce petal roller, i did this...










Beth








don't forget to visit and comment along the way! then visit the scraptacular forums at the end to be entered to win a fabluous february kit!

want a second chance to wil that beautiful kit? play along!! use the sketch and share it with us on the forum!!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Loooooove it! :) You so rock, Julie!!

Ilene said...

This is awesome, I love the "Spiced up" version!! ;)

Megan Aaron said...

love your page! love those flowers!

lisaplus6 said...

the add ons are perfecto Julie!!! you are such a talent!!

Beth said...

Love that layout! And I LOVE those flowers!!

ruth said...

OH how fun! I *love* how the rolled flowers look on there......perfect!

Barb Craft said...

Beautiful LO! I love the flower border you added... very pretty!
barb :)

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Great use of flowers and your creativity w/ the sketch... off to the next blog on the blog hop...

Anonymous said...

Cute layout, Julie! I love your rolled flowers

Unknown said...

great post. very beautiful.Buy Cakes