Friday, February 18, 2011

tally challenge and a fun tutorial!

how cute is this page!! i got the most amazing gift on saturday! my friend heather sent me a tss kit and a lovely card, it totally made me cry that someone thought of me!!!!

i did this page for a challenge on tally scrapper
for this challenge we had to title our page from a disney animated movie song, have part of the title be from patterned paper, box up patterned paper, and use the same embellies from the 14th thing in your talle treasure.

above: boxed up pattern paper with the date on it. i used my 1*rock for the bling!
below: my title
i added glue to the toulle heart that i cut.
covered with green and irredescent glitter
doesn't the heart look cute behind the photos!!!
hope you are inspired, or maybe join in the chalenges at tally scrapper and come support pinky!
tfl!!



4 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

that heart is so cute julie!! just the perfect touch!

Lori Gentile said...

I love the heart. That's such a clever idea!

Anonymous said...

The heart is a great idea! and I love all the pretty little touches in your layout

angie gutshall said...

Such fun colors! love the heart idea!!