Thursday, March 24, 2011

salt technique, survivor week 6

thank you marah johnson for the fabulous video!!
she used Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's *which i would love to try!

i created this page (and tag) for tally scrappers
week 6 team rob survivor challenge

the challenge was...
3 word title, one had to start with the letter o
pink (because of phillips undies lol)
and 2 brads!
so here is my take on marahs technique...

i used chalkboard glimmer mist (LOVE)
i did not pre-wet the tag because i figured the
mist was wet enough
added kosher salt and let dry
and this is the end result! soooo cool!
tfl!

8 comments:

marah johnson said...

super cool...love that you tried it, AND shared!

Tanya said...

LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Mitralee said...

sweet! I love the page and love the technique!

angie gutshall said...

Very fun technique! TFS :)

Miss Misi said...

Fun technique and I like the result!

Nathalie said...

What a fun technique! I love the effect on the tag! Great job on the not so easy challenge too!!!

ruth said...

I *love* this! Thanks for sharing how you did it.

I read your blog through my reader, so I never SEE the blog itself....but it's SO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun technique -- thanks for sharing. I need to try that!