Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas time is here!


Well my little man is sick with a cold. I have never seen so much runniness in my life, poor bugga boo. These kids were up so late last night, the baby barely slept at all. Needless to say, I am pooped!! Bill is off tomorrow, woo hoo a personal day!! I have the second craft fair, hope I do well!! Alexa has her fisrt friends birthday party, hope she does well! Then we are having friends over for dinner.

Scrap wise, I did my first christmas LO of the season!! SO much fun, I love all the christmas papers, I get a warm feeling inside just touching them, LOL!! I am working on todays challenge, I think I will be combining a couple. The funny part of that is that I have to scraplift myself, and one of the LO I want to lift is one I did for one of the same type of challenges. That's really lifting, aye!! LOL.

No comments: