Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Scrappy Life

Wow I have not blogged in forever!!! Things have been going haywire, and have now finally calmed down, thank goodness. Let me get the basic life stuff out of the way...... the deposit went down on the house, but we are still mortgage shopping (scary stuff I tell ya), we started packing (that shouldn't take too long ), my babies are fantastic!! getiing bigger and better everyday, well except for the fact that Wil requires absolutely no sleep at all what so ever!!, there is a flu shot shortage again (of course) so we get out of having to go to the Dr with the kids, woohoo for me that is great news!

Last Saturday Vicky and I did the first of 2 craft fairs. It was very slow (I did make a profit, yeah!!). I was having nightmares that I sold everything and was going to have to stay awake until the 3rd to make all new stuff (yikes that would have been terrible). Te second one is much closer to home and in a busy location so we should SCORE!! I can't wait to get all of this stuff out of here I am sooo out of room it is scary.

Other than yesterday I have been keeping up with my daily scrapping, it is like therapy to get that page done everyday!! I love the challenges on www.just4keeps.com they really keep me going, and all of the ladies there are so talented and such sweethearts!!

I found out on Sunday that I have been asked to join a Design Team!! Woo Hoo I am so excited!! It will be for www.thescrappingedge.com I love her kits they are so full of goodies it will be a blast!! Amber has a great personality too, so I know I will love it!!

Well now to the Noodles, oye Vey!! I am so happy the drama is over, finally!! It all came to fruition yesterday and I am so pleased to say that there will be no more drama!! I am so thankful to have friends like Jill and Crystal, and all of the Noodles and now it is a much happier place to be!!

3 comments:

Jill Felker said...

Woohoo! GO JULIE! On EVERYTHING! :-)

Shell said...

Congrats on your DT gig... that's great!!!

Tami said...

Congrats, Julie, on becoming a DT member for TSE!!! I check out the site every once in a while, but now I'll have to go take a peek more often.