Friday, November 25, 2005

It's Friday??


Really, I cannot believe that it is Friday already, I think I missed a day. Well I am feeling better today abou tmy Mom. I will just let it go. If she wants to speak to us or see the kids then it is on her, so there!!

I was productive today!! Laundry, lunch, dinner (2 different ones) paid bills, bought myself presents at www.just4keeps.com printed out all of the envelopes for the christmas card exchange, just need to make a few more cards!! I did c-n-s to get some packages out of here and where they belong.

My favorite parts of the day were reading the 3 little pigs obver and over to the kids!! They love that story sooo much it is too cute!! And I scrapped a LO I am really happy with today!! One of my favorites!

2 comments:

Jill Felker said...

That LO is just GORGEOUS, Julie! I love it!

Heather said...

I am LOVING the LO Julie!!