Tuesday, May 11, 2010

what's cooking?

this was last night's dinner!

have too much corn on the cob? i did so i came up with this...

sauted onion, then corn 4 ears of fresh corn cut off the cob with salt and pepper and 2 garlic cloves in evoo.
added a drained can of dices tomatoes, 2 tsp of chili powder, and 1/2 tsp if chipotle powder simmered for 5 min, and added shrimp until shrimp are cooked. right before serving i added the juice of 1/2 lime, added sliced avocados and whole grain spanish pilaf.





2 comments:

Rebecca In MI said...

Oh, my goodness that looks good! I tried my first avocado last week, and they were good! May have to try this! (I like to put corn in my spanish rice, browning it up with the burger and peppers!)

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh, that looks and sounds fantastic!