Monday, May 17, 2010

happy monday, tsm blog party!

first off...

top shelf memories blog launch party!!
Hello and welcome! I'm glad you found your way here. We are celebrating the official launch of our blog and are happy you came to join us! The blog party will run from today through May 28th. Be sure to check back for additional challenges throughout this time. All winners will be announced on the blog on June 1st.

We would love for you to stop back often and check out the wonderful inspiration and techniques the very talented design team will be sharing with you.

There are a few different ways you can earn some prizes from Top Shelf Memories during this party!

1. Become a follower of this blog! I will choose one follower to win a TSM prize pack.

2. Sign in for the party (on this post) and tell us who you are and where you are from. I will choose one random person to win a TSM prize pack.

2. Post about the blog party on your own personal blog or website and link back to the appropriate post. I will choose one participant to win a TSM prize pack.

3. Make a $25.00 purchase from the TSM store, and be entered to win a TSM prize pack valued at $50.00!

4. Become a fan/friend on Facebook (just look for Top Shelf Memories). I will choose one random person to win a TSM prize pack.

5. Complete our challenges! A few different challenges will be posted. Complete the challenge and link us to your layout. One random winner from each challenge will win a TSM prize pack.

the first challenge is up, with a sketch!!!

and here's a card i made on our way out the door saturday! nothing like waiting for the last minute lol


have a great monday!
tfl!!

4 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapamum said...

What fun!!! I am a follower and my name is Andrea and I come from Van Island Canada. Can't wait to play along!!!

Melinda AKA medialady said...

Hey Julie! I just checked into the new blog and this is great!
I left my info over there so read it with that southern twang!
Melinda from Pinson, AL

Brittney said...

My name is Brittney, and I'm representing Calgary, Alberta!