Monday, February 01, 2010

happy birthday peanut!!!!

my peanut princess turns 7 today!!! 7 years ago i was finally done with my 4 (yes i really mean 4 like 4 minute apart contractions for 4 days 4!!!!!) days of labor!! i was only at the end of my 27th week of my pregnancy and soooooo scared!!!!

finally she was here! all 15 inches 2 pounds 9 ounces of her!! she had bleeding in both sinuses of her brain, apnea, but was only on oxygen for 3 hours and the was on a cpap with room air!

it was a long 48 days, with parties with the night nurses when she would reach weight milestones. i remember her 4 pound party like it was yesterday, 8 more ounces and she came home!!!!

and now shes 7! in first grade with lots of friends, and such an amazing big sister, and such a sweet sweet loving daughter!

happy birthday peanut!
i love you!!!

birthday party cupcakes!






school birthday!

2 comments:

Jane H said...

wow that means we have known each other for 7 years I remember when she was born. Happy Birthday mom.

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Awwwwww, I hope she had a wonderful Birthday!