Saturday, January 23, 2010

cupcake banner feb v-day wip kit

the kids and i went to michaels this am. i found this cute cupcake cb book in the $1 section. a lightbulb went off!

i came home and got to work! i used the feb valentines wip kit and my mini book, added bobunny alpha that i covered in db glitter. added the glitter hearts (from target $1 section) and instead of inking i glittered the edges!

i used the cupcake papers we are using for alexas birthday to make the flowers, and added pearls to the flower centers. i used some really old mm velvet ribbon, and thats it!

alexa loves it!!!






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is flippin' brillian!!!!

-- dalis

Jane H said...

Beautiful Julie!

Anonymous said...

I was JUST looking a video on You Tube someone made using this cupcake $1 album. How funny. I love your banner - great job! I love cupcakes (real and scrappy ones).

Lori Gentile said...

SUPER CUTE banner. I love it!

Nathalie said...

Don't you love it when an idea just jumps up at you like that? It is adorable!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

that is just cute as can be.. and a great idea!! Totally love it!

Miss Misi said...

very pretty and creative!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Super cute!! I really need to make a banner for this V-day. I will!!! Please kick my bootie of I don't! ;)

emelyn said...

This is such a cute banner, Alexa is going to love love love it!! I love all the pretty details and that ruffled ribbon. Tooo cute!

Trish said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! (Yep, I'm yelling!!) Thanks for the inspo!!