Wednesday, September 09, 2009

hump day scrapping

I made these for the kids as an after school treat today! they are from Bakerella blog. i used a mix of 50-50 wheat and white flour.


here is my LEO #5, i used the 5/9/09 sketch for this one, from NutsAboutSketches

i picked up this stencil pack on the $1 section at Target this past weekend.


embossing for dummies...
I used the not very sharp pencil on the back of the cor'dinations cardstock.
then i flipped it over and sanded gently.


here is a sketch from paper popsicles. I got ink on the bears belly so i had to disguise it with stickles.
the happy stamp is 1/2 of a happy birthday stamp from cosmo cricket. i cut the stamp in half so that it would be more user friendly and maybe get used more often??? lol


tfl

2 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

I love your pages... i love the mix of colors and products!!

Melanie said...

Your layouts look great!