Saturday, December 23, 2006

I've been tagged!!

by Tami from Willow Traders
A - Available/Single? Married
B- Best Friend? Vicky since HS!!
C - Cake or Pie? Let me eat Cake!!
D - Drink Of Choice? Coffee in the AM and Diet Dr Pepper all day!!
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? COFFEE!!
F - Favorite Color? Red this week :)
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? I used to love the Amazing Fruit Gummy Bears but they no longer make them!! :(
H - Home or Homesick? Home
I - Indulgence? Chocolate of anykind!! And too much!!
J - January Or February? February because it’s one month closer to spring (stealing this answer from Tami!!)
K - Kids & Their Names? Alexa 3, Wil 1 (for less than 1 month)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My Babies!!
M - Marriage date? 9/28/96
N - Number Of Siblings? 2 from each column
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears? Heights (just the getting down part)
Q - Favorite Quote: Bow down before the one you serve, you gonna get what you deserve- NIN
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Heather, Dalis, Jessica (since I know you read this, LOL!!!!)
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I have 3 extra bones
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Egplant
W - Worst Habit? Correcting my DH
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Dental, ankle, lot's for my many broken noses, LOL!!
Y - Your Favorite Food? Sal's Pizza!!
Z - Zodiac Sign? Gemini

1 comment:

Tami said...

Great answers!! Aren't you glad you got to write "home" instead of "homesick"...lol Have a wonderful Christmas, Julie!!