Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Jessica

Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

1. I have extra bones in my ankle
2. I have broken my nose 8 times
3. One of my best friends was my first boyfriend
4. I had a cuttlefish as a pet
5. The most pets I ever had at 1 time was 12
6. When I was in 1st grade I was accepted into an arts program
7. I had a crush on my DH since high school but he used to ignor me
8. I once woke up durning an opperation

I have tagged:
Julie
Tammi
Angelina
A little boy just woke form a nap I will be back to tagging later!!

No comments: