Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Long time....



since I have blogged!! Been busy having fun, scrapping, taking trips to NJ, meeting up with online friends, just plain old busy!! I am so getting ready to take the kids trick or treating, Alexa is going to be a witch, and Wil is going to be Thomas. They are so excited!! I think we will split our time between Dobbs Ferry and Harrison.

Well I got my first DT kit from www.scraphype.com and it is AWESOME like always!! Michele really has that mixing gene!! I have done so much with it.

My www.thescrappingedge.net kit should be here anyday!! I can't wait to see what Amber puts together with that paper!! The TOO kit is awesome!!

I got my www.scraptildawn.com kit yesterday and can you say RAWKS!!! This is the only sub I have left and Kara is so sweet!! She puts some great kits together!! Next month she is going to have custom sxstamps and they look sooo stinkin' cute!!

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

haha, love that messy face!! awesome layout... so glad you're happy back home :D