Thursday, June 29, 2006

After the Rain!!



Boy did it rain!!! My garden is destroyed, my yard is all mud, little brances everywhere, but thankful that was all!! I am hoping the grass will do better now after the drenching!!

Well the big family wedding is over. I got some FAB pics of the kids! Wil is a great dancer BTW, LOL!! They still are off schedule, but getting better. I cannot believe just how car sick Wil gets, poor baby. The ride up was a breeze, the ride home he could not handle. Note to self: only take him on long car rides between dinner and bed time. That seems to be the best for him. I guess he is just to tired to care if he is sick or not, LOL!!

It felt so good tro scrap!! Wow 5 day with no scrapping (or net, yikes) was really hard. I was so happy to do the challenge on www.amillionmemories.com we had to journal on a pic, and I love doing that. I am not a huge journaler, but I love to make it part of the design. I have tons of LO's with hidden tags with no journaling on them. I just hope that one day when I get around to the journaling on them I remember what was going on, ROFL!!

No comments: